Potholes Flooding and Damage


If you believe identified pothole damage in the road near to you is a serious problem; action will be taken if you report the problem to Lancashire County Council.

The County Council will also respond to flooding alerts and other problems caused by such things as trees and hedges

Please do not report trivial issues as this will result in repairs to more serious problems being delayed.


If you do need action or want know more about the services  available use this link and complete the appropriate form.

There is a further website which you may find to be of use ; please see the link